The future drives behind.
Automotive Cluster Bulgaria (ACB) boasts today 28 international and Bulgarian automotive member companies, which employ ca. 10,000 people in Bulgaria and over 500,000 worldwide (www.automotive.bg).
- Development of the automotive industry in Bulgaria
- Support of national and foreign companies in the automotive industry in setting-up and further development of production, assembly, R&D and sales units.
- Representation of the members in administrative and political matters and support when applying for funding by the Commission.
- Execution of projects in the areas of innovation transfer, quality, human resources, measures to improve competitiveness.
- Promotion of the advantages of Bulgaria and the automotive cluster at trade shows and conferences in Bulgaria and abroad.
- Promotion of ethical market relationships, i.e. monitor for example that all matters concerning compliance and corporate governance follow the EU directives.
- Organization of the first International Automotive Conference Bulgaria on 8-10 October 2013 in Sofia with the participation of ca. 300 top decision makers from the European automotive industry
- Auto Park Bulgaria – a project for setting up and further development of the automotive industry in Bulgaria
- Execution of best practice projects in the areas of quality, logistics and human resources
- Automotive Test Center – establishment of different automotive centers for innovation, training and events
- Develop contact database within policy and administration